Churches Together Herefordshire - County Ecumenical Officer
16th October, 2022
Churches Together in Herefordshire (CTiH) is seeking a person with experience and passion for ecumenical mission to encourage and develop the principles and practices of Christian unity throughout Herefordshire.
Duties of the role:
• Develop and support relationships between Christian churches at local and county levels
• Spread the good news of ecumenical relationships through social media, a monthly newsletter, the CTiH website, and in person
• Undertake presentations to various groups about the work of CTiH
• Facilitate and service meetings of CTiH
• Support Churches Together groups around the county
• Relate to Churches Together in England, undertake training and attend annual national meetings of County Ecumenical Officers
The post carries a high level of autonomy and requires some evening and weekend work, including travel around the county.