logo

Aston Ingham: St John The Baptist, HR9 7LS


Church
Aston Ingham: St John the Baptist, Aston Ingham
Address
B4222, Aston Ingham, HR9 7LS
Deanery
Ross & Archenfield
Share

Aston Ingham is a traditional rural parish, noted for the Lawson-Whatley family, who were hereditary Rectors from 1785 until 1964. The church was mostly rebuilt in 1891, and hosts a variety of services through the year. Particularly notable is the large occasional choir gathered from the area who sing on special occasions when the church is often full.