Framework for Christian Learning: Living the Story
Living the Story is based on the Life on the Frontline resource produced by the London Institute for Contemporary Christianity.
This creative and practical small group resource is a six-session DVD series for small groups seeking to help one another live fruitfully and faithfully for Christ in the daily places of life and work. Each session has a short film, discussion material, Bible reflections and stories illustrating how the principles have been worked out in real life.
- The Frontline Call – What is my Frontline and why does it matter?
- The Frontline Commission – What happens when life on our Frontline feels difficult?
- The Frontline Community – How do all our various church activities equip us for our lives when we are apart?
- The Frontline Concern – How do you know what to do on your Frontline?
- The Frontline Cry – How does our Frontline shape our prayers?
- The Frontline Commitment – How can we sustain our commitment to one another on the Frontline?