Framework for Christian Learning: Growing a Church of All Ages
Our churches can be places where all generations find a spiritual home to worship, pray and learn. An intergenerational church is a family in the widest and deepest sense. This six-part course will explore and build confidence in growing intergenerational ministry and churches of all ages. Suitable for anyone with a heart to see all ages grow in faith, worship leaders, those involved in outreach, children’s/youth/families leaders and Messy Church leaders.
- What is an intergenerational church?
- Telling the stories of God – using stories to engage all ages
- Exploring together – sharing our journey as disciples
- Missing generations? A look at how different generations are exploring faith and spirituality
- Outreach to All - Who is in our communities? What are the needs? Where are the opportunities?
- What next? Resources, decision-making, support, planning….where is God leading us?