Annual Meetings & Electoral Roll
PLEASE NOTE The Church Representation Rules regarding eligibility to serve changed during 2016, and so new forms should be downloaded for 2019 APCMs.
Forms for an Annual Parochial Church Meeting can be found below. Versions are provided in both Word and pdf. The word files can more easily be edited locally. The Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) is convened to elect the parish's Deanery Synod representatives and Parochial Church Council members. Statutory reports, as defined within the Church Representation Rules, are also given to the church's members. Only those people who are listed on the church's electoral roll may participate within the APCM.
- Form for advertising the Annual Meeting in word and as a pdf
- Form for notice for election of churchwardens in word and as a pdf
- Form for nomination for Churchwardens in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for nomination of Deanery Synod members in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for nomination of PCC members in word and as a pdf (or PDF as 2 separate pages)
- Form for notification of election results in word and as a pdf
These nomination forms contain a declaration that the nominee is not disqualified from serving as a trustee. You should get this from all PCC members, including those who are ex-officio or serving following Synodical election. For these PCC Members, you may find our Fit and Proper Persons Declaration helpful available in word and as a pdf
2019 is the year for Preparing a NEW Electoral Roll more informationa nd guideance on this can be found here