Adforton: St Andrew, SY70
St. Andrew, Adforton is the newest of our churches. It was built as a Chapel of Ease to Leintwardine parish in 1875. It is simple and small, with a wagon roof. The church is set above the A4110, in a tiny churchyard. It is an oasis of calm beside a busy road.
Adforton doubles as a community centre, holding events by Arts Alive, parties, pantomimes and so on. There are kitchen facilities and toilets. Disabled access with assistance.
Special new service Prayer and Praise to be held on Sunday May21st at 5.oopm
For services and activities, visit www.wigmore-abbey.org.uk
Holy Communion (CW) 4th Sunday
Holy Communion (CW) 2nd Sunday
Gathered service on 1st Sunday
check www.wigmore-abbey.org.uk for details
Gathered service on 5th Sunday
No service on 3rd Sundays