Welcome to this beautiful Church where Christians have worshipped for over 100 years. All Saints' was built in 1892 to the design of the famous Victorian architect Norman Shaw. It was given to the parish by Mrs Hannah Foster in memory of her husband and daughter; a stone recording this can be seen behind the lectern.
All Saints' is built in the decorated style of the 14th century. You probably entered the Church from the north door off the road. Take a moment to un-bolt the opposite door and take in the impressive porch under the tower and the yew walk leading up to it. This was originally the main entrance. Don't forget to bolt the door again afterwards!
The interior is dominated by the reredos, the painted panels above the altar. It was painted by one Charles Buckeridge. The centre panel depicts the Crucifixion with Our Lady and St John. On the left-hand panel are St Catherine and St Cecilia and on the right-hand panel, St James and St Peter. Either side are pairs of angels.
There is one bell in the tower, which weighs two tons - the largest in the diocese of Hereford.