The parish of Eyton, 2 miles north west of Leominster, is part of the Leominster Deanery in the Diocese of Hereford and All Saints' Church is currently served by clergy of the Leominster Team Ministry. Although, for many years the living, together with six acres of glebe land, was in the gift of the governors of nearby Lucton School.
The church is constructed of local sandstone rubble with sandstone dressings under a tiled roof. The restored bell turret on the west gable end contains a single bell inscribed "WB, 1684".
The tiny churchyard is adorned in the spring with snowdrops, daffodils, and primroses which grow wild, and are spared when the grass is first cut.